• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Murky Microcenter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boomer0909

Picked up parts for my new build and originally MicroCenter tried to give me 1 8GB stick of the Ballistix I ordered rather than the 2x4gb sticks that were on my order. I said oh no no way and so they came out with 2 sticks of 4gb ballistix but I am having a hard time confirming the product number any where. Can you guys help me out. I can find it online at shady places but the egg and even microcenter dont seem to sell it. Needless to say it's not exactly what I ordered. Microcenter is a 1hr drive each way so I am not looking forward to trekking back out there this fast.

Product #: BLS2CP4G3D1609DS1S00.

Any help you can give would be great. It does look like it's DDR3 1600 but I just want what I freaking ordered.

Thanks again,

Boom.

yeah that's what I found I was just nervous because I cant seem to find it for sale anywhere. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with that particular model #.

Thanks for the reply.

Back