• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin level 2 3500 vs OCZ 3700eb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pwnt by pat

I have two sticks of 512mb mushkin level 2 3500. I was thinking of upgrading to OCZ 3700. Would I even benefit from this at all? What would be better to get, 256 sticks or 512 sticks?

What r ur speeds on the BH-5? if they are over 240 at 2-2-2-11 cas 2 then no it won't "really" b worth it but it could help...

I was able to get 240 stable cpc off cpuinterface aggressive with my mushkin at 15-13-2-2-2-2-11 at 3.0 . From what I recall moving to single sided ram helps and I was hoping to break 260. I might have neglected to raise chipset voltage as I recall some of the highest fsbs on Abit mobos have been with lower than or stock voltage.

its really up to you, in my opinion you can stay with the mushkin but if you want to make a few bucks on the side you can sell it and make a little profit and go with the ocz and have a few bucks to spend on the side ;)

I'd play with the Mushkin, you said that 240 was possible @ 3.0, with your mobo you can supply 3.3v to your ram w/o any Vmods, so you got a headroom.

I'd stay with the Mushkin.

Suma.

Back