• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first`ish watercooled pc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bjornlc

Hi new user of the forums here, found it while searching for some wc related stuff. First of i call it carbon orange and i say it is my first`ish wc build because i did this a year ago and have made some changes to it but not completely rebuild it, soooo ver 1.1 i guess ;)

Hardware used:

case - corsair obsidian 900D
Cpu - Intel i7 6700k
Gpu - EVGA 980ti
storage - samsung 950pro 512gb
Mem - 16GB Hyperx fury

water cooling parts are mostly ek parts including two EK-CoolStream SE 480 and 8 F4-120mm vardar fans.

I used acrylic to mod the inside and warped it is carbon fiber looking vinyl wrap.....witch is a ***** to get right and as you can see i messed up many parts of it.

#edit forgot to mention I use a aquacomputer D5 usb pump and aquaero 5lt to control fans and pump.

DSC_0018.jpg DSC_0014.jpg DSC_0009.jpg DSC_0007.jpg DSC_0024.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good.. well done!

Doesnt that orange/any color reflect off the screen?? I had m6 case that way and had to change it due to glare.

Yes the led does reflect in the screen, but i just turn it off it bothers me, like when i watch movies.

Looks pretty tight. I can make out the imperfections of the carbon fiber wrap, but still looks good. Keep your eyes on that orange liquid. Colored fluids have been known to break down and clock everything up along with staining. We try and deter ppl from using colored fluids and instead opt to colored tubing.

hehe i did not think of Harley davidson when i build it, but i had sort of a automobile (vision?) only it whas more ferrari than Harley davidson.

Back