• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED My first water cooling system, is it ok?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
at OP, those are great choices in your first post, those pumps are beasts and reliable.

If you are only cooling 1GPU get another rad, the RX360's have GREAT low RPM fan performance, even superior to the PA thermochill's. and have it all on the same loop.

If two gpu's, peronally i would make a 2nd loop just for them, but that's just me.

Ok as always thanks a lot guys, i will buy this set. And later upgrade to another 360 rad and one gpu universal block.

Just wondering, would be possible if i place the radiators outside the window?? it will just add 2 meter of hose (1 meter to go and 1 meter to come back).

I just need to save some more, total USA cost 290 usd +/- more 30-50 usd shipping to Uruguay and another 30-50 of any American commission.

If you were thinking of "cold-air" water cooling , condensation will most definitely occur. That loop for 1 cpu will be plenty of cooling power unless your ambient temps are like 40c, in which case, scrap water cooling, and buy a window unit AC for your room :cool:

If you are only cooling 1GPU get another rad, the RX360's have GREAT low RPM fan performance, even superior to the PA thermochill's. and have it all on the same loop.

triples-v2_OC920_deltaT.jpg

eeh, I'd say that's debatable depending on your definition of low speed. Undoubtely they are the better value, but when you start talking value, then you've gotta start talking about the swiftech rads, as there is nothing that parallels their value.

Those temps are from about a month ago... It is possible that my second probe was after my GPUs, but I'm pretty sure it was before... And seeing as I have no pics of it and I'm now running a dual loop, I can't tell you witch one it was for sure... But my chip puts out a lot of heat... I'm running a pentium D at 4.7 GHz that natively runs at 2.66GHz (haven't had a need to upgrade yet cause I OC it enough and I frankly don't have enough money for a new CPU, mobo, and ram)

Ooh, i havent seen that review of skinee's, thanks for posting that up, may help determine a choice on my upcomnig WC setup.. if i need to shave 30-60$ ;)

but i'd like to see the delta across the board with those rads, and let's say.. a 400+W heat load, but very impressive showing from those MCR's

Back