• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Geforce3 shows up as a Quadro DCC. What's going on here?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crazy Jayhawk

I have a Gainward Geforce3 Ti450. I just reinstalled Windows and when I install the video card drivers it tells me that I have a Quadro DCC, not a Geforce3.

As a result, I'm limited to 640x480 resolution in Grand Theft Auto III, even though I know my card can run it at 1024x768.

I tried downloading new drivers from the Gainward website, but I can't get to them. It tells me to type in the product code (a bunch of letters and numbers) and even when I do that it doesn't show me any drivers to download.

Installing the new nVidia drivers didn't fix the problem either.

How do I fix this?

have you tried the driver purge thing and reinstalling latest dets...or original dets that came with the card? probably have but i'm just tossing ideas out....good luck

try using beta zipped drivers and installing from the inf file and choosing your device from the list

i had the same problem except with my g4 ti4200. I was overclocking it with rivatuner and clicked the option to start at boot up. It was saying i had like a Quadro 700 or something...I turned the option off and the problem was gone.

i had the problem where you cant change the resolution, all i did was uninstall and reinstall the drivers..i may have reinstalled direct x to

Back