• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Latest Creation.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Paco420

Registered
My latest monster. It is an InWin q350 server tower with 2 loops, one for CPU and one for the NB and GPU.
For specs see HTPC in my sig.
MVC-899F.jpg
MVC-896F.jpg
MVC-891F.jpg
MVC-900F.jpg
MVC-901F.jpg
MVC-892F.jpg

Thanks, It runs about 4-5 deg above room temp at idle, and about 10 at load. But I also am pumping 2v to the core:santa:
Aaah, the poster, I knew that would get a comment. :beer:

k wow, not only does that look incredibly professional, it looks really wicked. I think you need to build me one at a SERIOUS discount now. hahaha.

unless did you buy that?.... how much did you pay if you did?

Thanks, I built it myself.
It started as a plain old beige inwin q350 server case I bought on ebay. I cut all openings freehand with my dremmel. Added the windows, cut the top for the BIP3 rad, and the back for the 2x80mm rad. Also added 3 120mm intakes, one on each side and one in the front.
The cooling system has 2 loops, The primary loop goes res...pump(mcp350)...bip 3x120 rad...cpu swiftech(mcw5000) block...res.
The second loop goes res...Pump(same)...2x80mm rad(black ice micro 2)...chipset block(mcw20)...gpu block(mcw5000)...res.

I also added a second power supply (meanwell320) in the bottom to handle all the fans, lights, and pumps. All set up on a relay and a switch. The switch so I can start just the cooling system without the computer being on, and the relay incase I forget to turn it on, it will come on with the main psu.

Thanks again for the positive feedback!

synthetic_fenix said:
That Looks awesome, I really like how you installed the BIXIII into that case.
Thanks, That was the first thing I did. The whole design was done around that rad. Originally I was going to stuff it all in the case, But later I decided to add the second loop so I needed to have the 2 lines sticking out of the back because the 2x80 rad is right where the lines would have been.

Thanks again!

first :welcome: to the forums :D

second, that is a beast lol. Very nice job though with packing everything in there. the BIX is in there really well. Looks like it belongs in the case from the start case.

and great poster.

Chaos_Being said:
:drool:

That is indeed a beast, good job! I can only imagine the reactions you get from visitors, lol (as in, WTF is that?)

LOL, That is the truth! My friends think I'm crazy.:cool:

that case is so awesome. I want it!!! now all you need is a wicked computer to go with that insane case. Conroe with 2.0volts running through. mmmm sounds like a good plan. :D

Back