• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My mini gaming PC- (my first fully modded rig) *56k warning*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Violineb,

Great mod!!

It looks just absolutely fabolous.

I do have one questions, what is the adapter for the IBM drives called? I have the same drive, but don't know what the connectors are called to turn it to an IDE device.

If you can provide the Manufacture / Name / Model of that IDE adapter, it will be greatly appreciated.

SAD

You need like a slimline video card. If only they made one, that onboard video is really killing the rest of the rig. If I were you I would force a damned Geforce 4 into that thing or something. I wonder if its possible and if they make it but it would sort of be an extension wire that would plug into the agp port then into the bottom of your GFX card. While that would most likely kill bandwith it would be better than onboard video.

aren't there adapters to make the video card parellel to the mobo? then you could fit a card like a 9200, i know they make small ones of those...although it looks like stuff is in the way..

I think its a nForce2 mobo with onboard video using the GeForce2 MX or GeForce4 MX, thats y he needs the extra cooling for the northbridge
Mobo: Biostar M7NCG 400 w/ NF2 IGP (it works just fine)
its the IGP version of nForce2, enough for emulation =)
Damn cool rig......

:D

I think you might be able to fit a 9200 in there, you just need to mod the plate...

Dunno, maybe a 7500?

Back