• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My rig and (NEW) upgrades. What to get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wickedout

What would you upgrade on your rig if you had a chance to? Even though some of your rigs rock! I'm just thinking of upgrading again. Not sure to what. :)

The idea of having a SSD is awesome. I may pull the trigger and get me one later this week. I'm gonna do some research on which one I should get.

Last edited:
Well since our last discussion that i7 860 is really just a i5 750 with HT, keep the money for the processor and spend it on an SSD. That will be my final upgrade, when the dust settles on the price of SSDs. I will probably wait until Christmas time or maybe Black Friday to see if prices come down a lot. I finally completed my build and am quite happy with it, but also happy to not have to pour anymore money into it. It was a long road piece by piece (Some of us don't have lump sums of cash lying around or like to use credit cards).

Back