• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My STABLE 1800X OC settings for 4.1ghz and 3200mhz on MSI X370 Titanium MOBO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Demon.exe

It has been a year since I began this journey with this build that was meant to stream footage and be used as video editing workstation. Sadly this chipset was anything but stable at its infancy. Today after dozens of Bios updates from MSI I think I have managed to be happy with my purchase. Enjoy and I hope you manage to get the same results, here are my settings.

BIOS VER: E7A31AMS.1F0

GAME BOOST FUNCTION CONTROL: By BIOS Options

CPU RATIO: 41.00

DRAM FREQUENCY: DDR4-3200

Advanced DRAM Configuration:
tCL:14T
tRCDRD: 14T
tRCDWR: 14T
tRP: 14T
tRAS: 34T

CPU CORE VOLTAGE: 1.4125

CPU NB/SoC Voltage: 1.1000

DRAM Voltage: 1.490

(everything else is on AUTO or default settings)
1800X OC results.png
IMG_2998.JPG IMG_2991.jpg IMG_2995.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2999.jpg
    IMG_2999.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_3001.jpg
    IMG_3001.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Nice! Congrats!

Every setup is different though so what works for your cpu, may not work for others. ;)

Glad it has finally worked out for you. I had a Titanium, well still do but it's DOA. I never had a lot of issues with it but read in other posts some of the things that were happening like not being able to OC without the multi getting stuck etc.. It does appear that most of the bugs have been worked out finally. Enjoy!

Pictures are up for you, will consolidate once i get home.

- - - Updated - - -

This is true but people will similar builds can use this to get an idea on what to play around if they were having trouble like me in the past.

Back