• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my temps seem high, should i take out the gpu block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thegame said:
also like i said check the nozzle, and put in #4.

What is the difference? size? shape? what...please explain because im going to build a water cooled setup during the next month and i want to learn.

on a DD rbx wb there are 5 differnt nizzles, 1 is default 2-4 vary in sizes, 4 being the biggest and five supposed to be the best, it has a bunch of little holes instead of one big one. This is supposed to eliminate any hot spots. But the problem is that the holes are so small that they often get clogged with acylic flakes for the res or junk from the tubes, bacteria growth ect ect.

netboy said:
on a DD rbx wb there are 5 differnt nizzles, 1 is default 2-4 vary in sizes, 4 being the biggest and five supposed to be the best, it has a bunch of little holes instead of one big one. This is supposed to eliminate any hot spots. But the problem is that the holes are so small that they often get clogged with acylic flakes for the res or junk from the tubes, bacteria growth ect ect.

Ah, Thanx

Gulinborsti said:
IMHO 50°C at load is ok for a CPU running at 25000MHz :p and it's also not too high for running at 2500MHz.

And how far do you expect the temps to drop by removing the GPU block? I guess you will be dissapointed when you try it, <3-5°C (guessed).

try another rad or fan setup first...

Haha yeah i agree. [p.s. he should really edit his signature :santa: ]

i noticed that from the 1st post with that. thats hell of an OC.... what # is the cpu =P

netboy said:

no i think that #4 is the smallest one, and thats y its better cause it shoots the water with more presure.

Back