• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My unlocked Barton 2800+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neop

AXDA2800 KV4D 9702486270258
AQXEA 0325 TPEW

izzit gd ???
got a "not for sale" wordings engraved on the core

You probably have a engineering sample. Either it will overclock out of this world (maybe 90nm or SOI inside:burn: ), or it will overclock like a Tbrid or worse.:mad: :temper: :bang head

i dont think it is ES because it says ES on the stepping if it is

maybe something different.... it isnt 90nm either cause that would be a core change and there is no plans for a barton w/ 90nm on socket a.

dont know what it could be but it looks like a good overclocker

Engraved? That would happer heat fransfer no? Or Etched like the old T-Birds and stuff (Those were etched right?)?

Do you have a picture?

Emericana said:
i dont think it is ES because it says ES on the stepping if it is

maybe something different.... it isnt 90nm either cause that would be a core change and there is no plans for a barton w/ 90nm on socket a.

dont know what it could be but it looks like a good overclocker
Then why is not for sale etched into it? Is it a proc that was returned to AMD under RMA and it happens to work? And before throwing them in the trash they mark them not for sale then someone takes them out of the trash and sell in black market and you got one.

yah, it's etched like those tbird cpu

now i'm running them at 200 x 11 at def vcore
using dd maze4 idle temp is 42.5 now

living at the equator is hot :mad:
sys temp 33

bout to run prime 95 and go to zzz, btw does bittorent uses any cpu resources while priming? alittle difference or a whole lot of differne with or without bittorent

hope it's gd for oc and not lousy like tbred A :)
kinda reddish core

lol it cant even prime at def speed

my psu ratings are like 12.9v for +12
and -13.3 for -12

is this the reason?

112.jpg

Back