• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NC:BDOY expansion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlaughterUall

I'm sure most of you have never heard of Neocron. It's a rather small MMORPG that is releaseing it's first expansion. It's a good game with a FPS feel to it. Was never marketed very well in the states. They released a tralier for the expansion today. Some of you might want to check it out. The expansion will get the game up to DX9 which will be nice.

linky

If your interested you can get a 10 day free trial.info here

Slaughter

I think it's pretty fun. Has it's up's and down's. I've playing since the last few weeks of beta. Been out since late 02 if i remember correctly. It's worth the 10 day free trail at least.

If anyone does download the trail and plays on saturn look me up i can give you some stuff to start with and show you around.

Ingame names.

Slaughter
Slaughteruall
son of a
iret_cnst
sucide
verbal kent

Slaughter

did david bowie have anything to do with this game or am i thinking of the wrong one?

ROFL! hey Slaughter. Didn't expect to see any NCers here on these forums. Just sitting here bored and thought I'd do a search for NC and see if anything popped up ;) You play on Saturn too? I've been playing since Jan/Feb 03 and go by the same name on the NC forums as I do here.

Do you think they're as lame about resurrecting old topics here as they are at the NC forums? ;)

Dunno if I'm going to be able to play the open Beta for NC2 next week, my dorms changed the network from wired to wireless and it's HORRIBLE. Aside from not being reliable enough to download the 1.622GB client, I wouldn't be able to stay connected long enough in-game to get anything done anyways.

Wireless > nothing at all :(

Edit: And a fellow NF7-S 2.0 user I see.

/sex :D

LOL i thought this thread died long ago.

I think it's 13$ after the trial is over.

I have quit playing it. The expansion really jacked with things. It is no longer the game i fell in love with. I cancelled my accounts there payed up untill december time frame. Just about everyone that i was claned with has left also (cartel and templars) and yes on the saturn server. If things are not better by then i will be giving my stuff away. They messed with way to many things in it alot of the epic items are just horrible. And changed alot of stuff from the end of beta to release. So much of what they promised was still not in the expansion (player venders/item tracker/things actually working/full DX9 support.....). The reason we could only take 10 items over (plus implants/armour) was because those items would have to be put in to the item database by hand and the stupid tracker is still not up and running.

Your name sounds familar but i cant place it. What clan/faction/Server were you in? I was in The Black Cartel (aka shadow corps) and templars If you been around long enough you might also know (Enigma Force/Blood Pack/NCCC). If you know those clans you wont be seeing that may people from them.
Char names...
Slaughter (APU) (Was a hybrid back in the day)
SlaughterUall (PPU) (also was a hybrid back in the day)
Son of A (HC tank)
Iret_cnst (Researcher/Repair spy)
Verbal Kint (barter/Droner)
Suicde (second suicide was taken so i took a I out(Constructor/pistol spy))
Dead (wont pass filter(MC tank))
Siaughter (Capitol I looked like a lowercase L)(Hybrid)

Back