• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help finding an Intelligent/ digital, quiet PSU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SPL Tech

For whatever reason I cannot find any PSUs that meet my criteria that are actually in stock.

I want something with an adjustable fan curve (ideally) and monitoring profile so I can monitor the PSU with software and I want something that is quiet. Right now I have a Corsair TX750 which is louder than what I would like. I found several digital PSUs that can offer what I want, but for whatever reason they are all out of stock or priced $100 above MSRP (lol...). The main thing is the fan need to be OFF when the PSU is idling. There is no need for any fans in my computer to be running at all when the computer is idle IMO.

Need something in the 650 - 750w range. For the computer in my signature. No plans to go SLI, but I will upgrade components overtime of course.

I would imagine any corsair axi series.. they have software to control fan speeds.

I've got evga 750w g2 and g3 - in eco mode it doesnt spin up with desktop work and is silent.

Back