• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Finding the Right Laptop!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lenovo has released a bunch of new thinkpads and ideapads in the past month. It seems like they might be phasing out T and R series thinkpads for the X series. Maybe not, but thats what I see.

Any update on this? Thideras, I'm sure you got your laptop by now, what do you think?
GAH! So sorry for not update :eek:

I got the laptop and I will not go to another company. This is the most solidly built laptop I have ever worked with. The construction quality is insanely good.

While it isn't the best looking out there or the fastest in the graphics department, I still rate this the best laptop I have owned.

GAH! So sorry for not update :eek:

I got the laptop and I will not go to another company. This is the most solidly built laptop I have ever worked with. The construction quality is insanely good.

While it isn't the best looking out there or the fastest in the graphics department, I still rate this the best laptop I have owned.

That's good to hear. I was going to get a Lenovo at one point, but opted instead for a Macbook due to a special iPod deal and bad availability of the Thinkpads. I'll probably have to get a Thinkpad one day and settle down :drool:

Back