• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help modding a very small LCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bignaz

Can this be used to display pc info or somthing? its a small lcd screen form a CVS one time use digital camera. the Screen has the fallowing on it

AUO 308471a100fx0006690(N)

i got pretty much anyting that i would need i just dont know what im doing or what software i would need. i just want it to display maybe temp of the cpu or a logo or somthing just some eye candy for the pc.

ScanImage003.jpg
ScanImage002.jpg
ScanImage001.jpg

i believe these are the same has laptop monitors, as in you can do it but the cost of buying the adapter or w/e is to much money and not worth it.

I tried something like this with an old kodak easyshare and heres what I was able to do.

I loaded a bunch of cool pictures onto the memory card the thing used.

I stripped the camera down to battery, control board, controls, and memory unit

Custom mounted it in the top of my case above my 5.25" bays.

Haven't figured out how to power it with my case yet, so it still sucks batteries.... but having a little slideshow of hooahness on my tower adds to the "wow" factor of my case.

I gout it set up for multi views. i just got 20 of these screens i wanna use for somthing lol

Back