• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with cable sleeving.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you look closely at that sata cable from the first pic you should see how it slides apart. The one I had like that had a retention clip on the sidewalls (one on the left and one on the right actually) and slid apart. After that the decision is whether to sleeve individually or stuff them all through one piece of sleeving. When doing a cable like that be sure not to mix up the wires.... It's a bad thing. It's easier with color coded wire, but I'm sure you can think of a way to label them :)

At one point I inquired /researched about sleeving dvi cables and the answer was that if you think you can handle a splice in the cable, but/sleeve/splice.

Also, sorry about the late reply I saw this one days ago but didn't have time to read it and then forgot. Not much answers anyway I guess.

Back