• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help With This 9700k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrSix18

Registered
So let me first start of by saying im relatively new to this, I OC'd my 8700k prior to this one but since I was late to the party, they had already took all the 8086k chips out and left me with loosing the silicon lottery by a marginal amount but since it was my first K cpu, I figured id return for ______ reason and try my luck on another one. After doing that a few times and ending up with horrid cpu's as far as overclocking goes, I decided to stick it out and when the 9700k released I was going to just give the 8700k to a friend of mine who needed it in the worst way.

now that I have this 9700k im having some issues that I cannot get figured out. I managed to get a 5Ghz overclock at 1.320 Vcore with LLC set to turbo (gigabyte/aorus mobo's have in this order, Auto-Normal-low-medium-high-turbo-extreme-and one more above that I cannot remember) the problem was I would pass Prime95 at small FFT's with above average temps but still well within the OK range since its basically a burn test with max temps, but as soon as my vcore would drop, I would loose 100% load on my 4th or 5th core. but if my vcore would stay at the 1.320 I would always be good but that vdroop killed me every time. When I would run Blend after that, temps NEVER 70-71 degrees and again would run flawlessly until that vcore drop would hit and I would loose 100% load on one single core only.

Trying to figure out if im missing anything with this overclock? Disabling c states, LLC to turbo, Disabling MCE, voltage optimization, and whichever one is right above or below it I cannot remember as again im new to this, and the AVX offset is a pain on this bios as I literally have to press a lot of keys to get it to change and then figure out which key that was and backtrack until I hit 2, but again not trying to use AVX offset if I can keep from it as im sure this chip should hit 5ghz without it??

Right now im running factory default settings with lower vcore to lower the temps and its absolutely perfect at 24C idle. But I guess my question is (as I haven't found much of a guide) can I follow the I9-9900k guides for my 9700k? What Vcore should be the maximum youd feel safe at for a 5ghz overclock? What is causing the Vcore drop that much? and any overall tips for a fairly Newbie overclock-er? I have some screenshots im going to attach to show the vcore dropping when set at 1.320. But basically want a 5Ghz all core overclock that I can get stable and then dial back to control the temps! airflow is amazing in my case and the AIO I have seems to be doing its job just fine, Have a lot of noctua 3,000 RPM server fans moving a ton of air through the radiator on the corsair h100i and 2 140mm upfront intake fans in a full tower 750D corsair obsidian, also even have a 120mm sucking air in from the bottom of the case next to the hard drive bay.

ive basically played and tested everything I could and I cannot seem to get stable at 5ghz whatsoever because the vcore drops so low at times it causes that one single core to loose 100% load, every single time.

P.S if you have a 9700k could you possibly post what you did in the bios just to kind of compare to what im doing as a newb and see if im missing anything? Would love a solid starting point to mess with and try to go from there as far as dialing back or giving more power since no 2 cpu's are similar but im at a loss for words and just went back to default as ive spent two solid days trying to get 5ghz stable and no luck. WHICH is what brought me to this forum, obviously a lot of you know what your doing inside and out and I do not, so hoping to learn a few things while im here!

Thanks in advance for any help guys, I could really use it!

Derek!

p.s.s if this is in the wrong spot sorry, delete it if necessary but im new to the forum stuff as well and ill gladly repost some where differently!

CPUZ Core voltage 1.JPG CPUZ Core voltage 2.JPG Prime95 Blend-CPUZ-CORETEMP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I read your doing fine. You can go up to 1.4v safely 24/7. When stress testing keep the processor below 100c. Increase the core voltage to try and pass prime95. Or run prime95 without AVX by disabling it in the prime95 folder using this command CpuSupportsAVX=0 in the local.txt. Or you can run RealBench v2.56 AVX stress test.

Last edited:
Thanks man!! Im trying but sometimes tinkering with a 400$ CPU is a little nerve racking for newb lol but im trying. If im passing XTU stress test and Blend on prime95 is that enough stressing for a gamer and video editing software? also does "don't use prime95 past version 26.6" hold any weight? Havent tried realbench yet but definitely going to give it a shot. the last small FFT I ran was coming up on 94 degrees on a core or two but fluctuating like crazy but maximum on coretemp said 94 so I backed off and stopped the test but in general if I stay under a 100c just for an hour or two stress test im good? blend temps don't bust 65c its just the small fft test. And last question, anything im forgetting to disable in the bios? I have the speed shift and c states disabled and MCE but feel like there is a couple more power/performance saving features im forgetting.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

also if you notice in the pictures that's all vcore voltage doing some insane dropping, as long as it doesn't drop under 1.31 im good. but as soon as it drops below that is when I notice that one dang core goes soft and not 100% load. if I up the LLC to beyond turbo.. does that decrease the amount the vcore will fluctuate? or does it do more than that and give more voltage than if I set the vcore to say 1.34 and turn LLC to extreme (one notch past turbo, 2 from maximum)? just while taking those screen shots it went from 1.344 down all the way to 1.296V and of course, BAM the 100% load on one core dropped like clockwork.

Last edited:
When you say that you would drop 100% load on the fourth and fifth cores when your vcore dropped, do you mean those workers completely stopped or just dropped to a lower percentage of load? And which is the chicken and which is the egg here? Does the load on those two cores drop because the vcore dropped or does the vcore drop because the core work load drops? Sounds like cores 4 and 5 are your weak ones.

XTU is a very wimpy stress test. I would not rely on it to demonstrate overclocked stability for gaming. How long are you running the P95 blend torture test. Passing a two hour run should confirm stability for gaming and common use.

Also, could you not use the bright red/orange text except when you want to highlight something? Dude, that hurts my eyes to read it.

Last edited:
The stress tests you have done for a hour or two is fine for stability and prime95 v26.6 is fine with no AVX. You don't have to disable any power savings features in BIOS for mild overclock, with C-states and speed shift there is no noticeable performance loss. Processor C-state are only active when the software instructions are halted and clock stopped at idle.

I would not worry about the voltage drop when loading the processor in turn increasing amperage, just increase the voltage needed for stability. What motherboard do you have?

Last edited:
So let me first start of by saying im relatively new to this, I OC'd my 8700k prior to this one but since I was late to the party, they had already took all the 8086k chips out and left me with loosing the silicon lottery by a marginal amount but since it was my first K cpu, I figured id return for ______ reason and try my luck on another one. After doing that a few times and ending up with horrid cpu's as far as overclocking goes, I decided to stick it out and when the 9700k released I was going to just give the 8700k to a friend of mine who needed it in the worst way.

now that I have this 9700k im having some issues that I cannot get figured out. I managed to get a 5Ghz overclock at 1.320 Vcore with LLC set to turbo (gigabyte/aorus mobo's have in this order, Auto-Normal-low-medium-high-turbo-extreme-and one more above that I cannot remember) the problem was I would pass Prime95 at small FFT's with above average temps but still well within the OK range since its basically a burn test with max temps, but as soon as my vcore would drop, I would loose 100% load on my 4th or 5th core. but if my vcore would stay at the 1.320 I would always be good but that vdroop killed me every time. When I would run Blend after that, temps NEVER 70-71 degrees and again would run flawlessly until that vcore drop would hit and I would loose 100% load on one single core only.

Trying to figure out if im missing anything with this overclock? Disabling c states, LLC to turbo, Disabling MCE, voltage optimization, and whichever one is right above or below it I cannot remember as again im new to this, and the AVX offset is a pain on this bios as I literally have to press a lot of keys to get it to change and then figure out which key that was and backtrack until I hit 2, but again not trying to use AVX offset if I can keep from it as im sure this chip should hit 5ghz without it??

Right now im running factory default settings with lower vcore to lower the temps and its absolutely perfect at 24C idle. But I guess my question is (as I haven't found much of a guide) can I follow the I9-9900k guides for my 9700k? What Vcore should be the maximum youd feel safe at for a 5ghz overclock? What is causing the Vcore drop that much? and any overall tips for a fairly Newbie overclock-er? I have some screenshots im going to attach to show the vcore dropping when set at 1.320. But basically want a 5Ghz all core overclock that I can get stable and then dial back to control the temps! airflow is amazing in my case and the AIO I have seems to be doing its job just fine, Have a lot of noctua 3,000 RPM server fans moving a ton of air through the radiator on the corsair h100i and 2 140mm upfront intake fans in a full tower 750D corsair obsidian, also even have a 120mm sucking air in from the bottom of the case next to the hard drive bay.

ive basically played and tested everything I could and I cannot seem to get stable at 5ghz whatsoever because the vcore drops so low at times it causes that one single core to loose 100% load, every single time.

P.S if you have a 9700k could you possibly post what you did in the bios just to kind of compare to what im doing as a newb and see if im missing anything? Would love a solid starting point to mess with and try to go from there as far as dialing back or giving more power since no 2 cpu's are similar but im at a loss for words and just went back to default as ive spent two solid days trying to get 5ghz stable and no luck. WHICH is what brought me to this forum, obviously a lot of you know what your doing inside and out and I do not, so hoping to learn a few things while im here!

Thanks in advance for any help guys, I could really use it!

Derek!

p.s.s if this is in the wrong spot sorry, delete it if necessary but im new to the forum stuff as well and ill gladly repost some where differently!

View attachment 205040View attachment 205041View attachment 205042

Hi,
I would not go up to 1.4v vcore at LLC Turbo. Transient spikes will kill you here, and also the vcore you listed is not the real voltage.
That's the Super I/O voltage and is ALWAYS affected by ground plane impedence. Yes, it can drop at load changes since the SIO chip is heavily affected by the power plane, but it doesn't correspond to the actual voltage.
Intel's own pdf spec sheet says that CPU voltage should be measured at the VCC_Sense (power supply) and VSS_Sense (Ground plane) pins for the most accurate voltage. The SIO voltages are WAY off that mark.

Table 6-14 lists the specifications of the sense pins.

VCC_Sense:
Isolated, low impedance voltage sense pins. They
can be used to sense or measure voltage near the
silicon.

VSS_Sense:
Isolated, low impedance Ground sense pins. They
can be used for the reference ground near the
silicon.

This is also known as "CPU on-die voltage sense".
https://www.overclock.net/forum/27686004-post2664.html

On your gigabyte board, you have a way to measure VCC_Sense/VSS_Sense to get an accurate voltage. In HWinfo64 (you should be using this, NOT coretemp or HWmonitor), you can get this readout in the VRM section, as well as the power and amps readings.
VR VOUT will show you what you're looking for.

CPU-Z will show the SIO sensor only. Same thing as the Bios.
The MLCC caps reading (socket caps) is on the ITE 8792E sensor. This should also show you the same voltage that the multimeter read points will show. This still is not on-die voltage but it's alot more accurate than the Super I/O chip.

As far as your bios voltage goes, you can go up to 1.35v with turbo LLC. VR VOUT will show a healthy vdroop, although not too bad (Vdroop is good. do NOT use Ultra Extreme LLC, ever). I personally would NOT go above 1.35v with LLC Turbo, as high voltage+high amps cause a huge dropoff in transient response (which can actually make your minimum VR VOUT required for stability need to be HIGHER, not lower). With LLC=High, perhaps 1.40v bios MAXIMUM is okay, as the vdroop is significantly higher than LLC Turbo (this improves transient response greatly; at very heavy amps (>160 amps), this can actually reduce your minimum VR VOUT required for stability by 15mv (!).

So try the following.
Set PWM phase control to extreme, set PWM switch rate to 500 khz, and try 1.35v + LLC Turbo.
Also avoid the F8 bios on the Aorus Master. Several people found that their minimum voltage they need actually is higher on F8 (this started with F8H Beta) than F7 - F8E. I'm on F8E and tested both F8H and F8 with worse results. Not sure what board you're using however.

You also should use a newer version of prime95. 29.6 build 7. And please avoid AVX2 (FMA3) testing. Heck you really should avoid AVX small FFT testing also, as it's nothing but a power virus. You can disable AVX and AVX2 directly in the stress test now. It's also VERY important to note that AVX and FMA3 only have TWO memory channels of access. That's why when you reach the 128K FFT size, the power draw drops SHARPLY and drops off a cliff even higher. If you test SSE2 (AVX disabled) 1344K fixed in place FFT's and AVX 1344K in place fixed FFT's, you would be surprised to probably see the power draw almost the same on a 9700K, and LESS (on the hyperthreaded 9900K), due to the AVX threads competing for 2 memory channels. But I'm getting off topic.

https://mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=24094

Anyway for now I would forget the AVX And AVX2 testing and test SSE2 only. If you want to actually test AVX, use Realbench 2.56, which uses handbrake, which is a real world AVX stress test that won't put your CPU to obscene amounts of current like small FFT AVX (or god forbid, FMA3) will :)

If you pass smallest FFT And small FFT SSE2 in the new prime and you pass 2 hours of realbench 2.56, then drop the vcore by 10mv and test again until you wind up failing.
REMEMBER to have HWinfo64 open and look for WHEA correctable errors! It's possible to get a cache / CPU L0 error and Realbench picks up nothing. Sometimes prime won't even crash a thread (you might just BSOD instead).

BTW here is why you don't use Ultra Extreme Loadline calibration (and I would stay away from Extreme, also).
Courtesy of Elmor:

I fired up the my Maximus XI Gene + 9900K to see if I could replicate your behavior.

Core = 4.7G
Cache = 4.4G

P95 29.1 FMA3 Small FFTs 15K

LLC=6, Vcore set = 1.130V, Vcore read = 1.066V: 1 thread failed after 6 minutes
LLC=6, Vcore set = 1.140V, Vcore read = 1.074V: pass 20m+

LLC=8, Vcore set = 1.075V, Vcore read = 1.074V: 1 thread failed after 2 minutes
LLC=8, Vcore set = 1.085V, Vcore read = 1.083V: 1 thread failed after 4 minutes
LLC=8, Vcore set = 1.095V, Vcore read = 1.092V: 1 thread failed after 2 minutes
LLC=8, Vcore set = 1.105V, Vcore read = 1.101V: 1 thread failed after 9 minutes
LLC=8, Vcore set = 1.115V, Vcore read = 1.110V: 1 thread failed after 6 minutes
LLC=8, Vcore set = 1.125V, Vcore read = 1.119V: 1 thread failed after 2 minutes
LLC=8, Vcore set = 1.135V, Vcore read = 1.137V: pass 1h+

I repeated it again with LLC=6, Vcore set = 1.140V, Vcore read = 1.074V and 1 thread failed after 14 minutes. Probably 10-20mV extra would pass for 1h+.

Anyway remember, I would test smallest FFT and small FFT for stability (disable AVX and AVX2. Download that prime i gave you and you'll see). And then 2 hours Realbench 2.56.

dang all this time I thought no one replied back lol (still getting used to this forum)

Holy cow thanks man, its all making a little more sense now, again a newb at all this but im not seeing where to set the PWM Phase what so ever on this aorus z390 pro wifi board? any idea where it would be on a gigabyte/aorus board?? or pwm switch rate for that matter?

im using the f9 bios (hopefully its not the problem but I flashed it when I seen it say "support for 9th gen cpu's" so I figured I didn't have much of a choice. getting a lot better results after using the 29.6 prime with avx and avx2 disabled obviously but had no idea about the power curve after 128k FFT and avx only having 2 channels of mem access. definitely good to know!

and I was told by another friend to use realbench when I was talking about how the Small FFT test in prime95 is so unrealistic and the load it actually puts on the cpu is insanity, and he recommended real bench but I saw so many people on here saying "if it isn't prim95 Small FFT for hours- type stable...it isn't stable" and I understood but didn't see where the hours of AVX loads came into play, no average user is going to put that kind of stress on their cpu at any given time and if they are it wont be a around-the-clock workload. so now that I see you recommending Real Bench ill try it once I get stable on prime 95 with avx and avx2 disabled) and what do you mean by "smallest" fft ? all im seeing is small FFT on the software?

Thanks for the attached picture too for the illustration! starting to see this "overclocking" vision almost 20/20... compared to the 3 inch thick glasses I needed before all this just to read the word overclock lol theres so much more to it than people say lol but glad I dug deep and decided to ask the question on this forum!

looking forward to the reply--Derek

Nevermind I didn't label the version, so I was opening the older 29.6 Prime95 and not the one you gave me in the link, I see the smallest fft and small fft options now, really loving the new layout, hope their aren't many bugs or issues with it and it becomes the norm soon, I know a lot of people will be happy not to have to input text in folders to shut off avx/avx2 or the plethora of other options that could be done but not with just a click of a button! Thanks for that man!

since i cannot figure out where the pwm phase / pwm switch rate is on this aorus/gigabyte board. im going to try 5.0ghz with the 1.35vcore and LLC set to turbo with avx and avx2 disabled in the smallest fft and if it passes ill try small and then real bench and report back with the results. if it fails any of the fft's ill wait to continue testing until I can find out where the pwm phase/switch rate is on my board and try again. Thanks man!

@trents sorry about the color, didnt realize the entire post had it lol i completely removed it. but to answer your question that i also did not see (new to the forum stuff so getting used to not just looking at the most recent answer like i did, but instead to scroll up to see everyone else who replied)

basically as soon as the vcore dropped (which i now know thats not the case as Falkentyne said its super i/o voltage) but where its labeled "core voltage" on CPU-Z, when it would drop below that threshold, thats when one of my cores would go from 100% load to say 10% load. I would have all but one core at 100% load, and then like clockwork within milliseconds, the 4th or 5th core cannot remember which, would drop to like 5-10% load and prime95 would say 1 error or 1 failed or whatever it says and id stop it there because someone else told me on the forum that if any of your cores drop from 100% down that low during an avx enabled small FFT torture test, that it would basically blue screen shortly after or its technically "unstable" so I just always assumed when the rest of the cores were at 100% and one would drop from a 100% load to a lower load (10% load to 20% load etc etc) that it meant stop your not stable?? and id try again until all cores would stay at 100% load and prime95 would say "completed so many tests in so many minutes and found 0 errors and 0 warnings" or was that person dead wrong and this is complete crap?

@wingman99 im using an gigabyte/aorus Z390 Pro Wifi motherboard

with the small fft and avx/avx2 enabled it failed pretty much instantly at 1.35 @ 5ghz with LLC at turbo but with avx and avx/2 disabled its been 45 minutes and no errors or failures or warnings and all cores staying at 100% load with the hottest core being right at 78-80c degrees with my AIO and fan array set to 33% of their 100% capacity. so does that mean if this keeps up that I can ignore the avx/avx2 instant failures and say its stable if real bench passes as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
@trents sorry about the color, didnt realize the entire post had it lol i completely removed it. but to answer your question that i also did not see (new to the forum stuff so getting used to not just looking at the most recent answer like i did, but instead to scroll up to see everyone else who replied)

basically as soon as the vcore dropped (which i now know thats not the case as Falkentyne said its super i/o voltage) but where its labeled "core voltage" on CPU-Z, when it would drop below that threshold, thats when one of my cores would go from 100% load to say 10% load. I would have all but one core at 100% load, and then like clockwork within milliseconds, the 4th or 5th core cannot remember which, would drop to like 5-10% load and prime95 would say 1 error or 1 failed or whatever it says and id stop it there because someone else told me on the forum that if any of your cores drop from 100% down that low during an avx enabled small FFT torture test, that it would basically blue screen shortly after or its technically "unstable" so I just always assumed when the rest of the cores were at 100% and one would drop from a 100% load to a lower load (10% load to 20% load etc etc) that it meant stop your not stable?? and id try again until all cores would stay at 100% load and prime95 would say "completed so many tests in so many minutes and found 0 errors and 0 warnings" or was that person dead wrong and this is complete crap?

@wingman99 im using an gigabyte/aorus Z390 Pro Wifi motherboard

Okay, in simple terms, we call that a Prime95 stress test failure. Even if only one core worker poops out the stress test is failed. The questions I asked were designed to ferret out a failure vs. some other power saving function built into the CPU that was still active. Core workers dropping out while others continue means you are almost but not quite stable. Gross instability would manifest itself in lockup or blue screen.

Last edited:
Are you using Fixed core voltage or DVID core voltage? If your using fixed core voltage then running power saving features will not cause problems do to the fixed core voltage and you can save about 19 watts at idle.

I have the C States all off, MCE disabled, speed shift technology, voltage optimization, all that turned off. everything your supposed to turn off while stress testing I believe?? but cannot get that 5Ghz stable at 1.35v UNLESS I turn Avx and Avx2 off in the need version of prime95 Falkentyne gave me, when that's turned off, it runs like a dream and had awesome temps at 76C being the highest, and ran for 2 hours (again with avx and avx2 turned off) and had 0 errors and 0 warnings. So I guess im asking now, if its stable with avx and avx2 disabled (again 2 hours perfectly) is that "considered" stable and should I move to real bench for testing? or is that a failure and basically not stable at all, because if it is a failure, im pretty much screwed because falkentyne told me not to go past 1.35 Vcore with load line calibration set to turbo and that's exactly what I had it set to when I Failed with avx and avx2 enabled but one DISABLED I passed smoothly for a little over 2 hours with no errors.

so kind of confused what to do here

@trent.. thanks man, your on both of my threads that ive posted about questions and you've been nothing but helpful while trying to get used to this site, just saying thanks man! for real!

@wingman99 in my Bios on gigabyte/aorus z390 pro wifi all im adjusting for voltage is loadline calibration and Vcore Voltage not exactly sure what that is as far as fixed core voltage or DVID core voltage, I haven't messed with either of those two things if im even able to in the bios, which I guess could be another reason I suck at this overclocking thing right now lol if I need to set them as well, any help or tips would be appreciated

You can just use your PC and see if there is any problems. Or you can run up to 1.4v core voltage safely 24/7 keeping the processor under 100c during stress testing whichever come first. Don't worry about DVID that is for power saving that I like to use when overclocking.

I was actually trying to look into that, but I couldn't figure it out, what do you have to keep enabled in order for your pc to only use that 4.9 or 5 ghz when it "needs" it, and the rest of the time say if your watching a movie or on the internet or whatever, that doesn't put much of any load on the CPU itself, its at say 3.6 ghz like mine is from the factory, I didn't like the idea that its running balls to the wall 24/7 @ 4.9-5 Ghz when im just on here on the forum or watching a movie on plex, or whatever. What all do you have enabled to make that happen? that is.. if that's what your talking about. I think so at least lol

I have all power saving features enabled c-states and speed step and shift at 5.0 GHz overclock and I'm saving 19 watts at the wall just on the internet now. My settings for i7 9700k 4.9GHz was DVID -0.170v Load line calibration AUTO allowing 1.320v running prime95 no AVX.

Every processor is different, so start of with stock default core voltage and AUTO LLC at 4.9GHz and see what the core voltage is running a load. My i7 9700k stock default core voltage with stock LLC Auto from Intel VID was 1.46v running prime95 no AVX at 4.9GHz. Then I lowered the core voltage with DVID -0.170v. If folks don't use LLC AUTO with all power saving features I find you need higher core voltage to prevent BSOD do to the voltage dips with VRM voltage change.

MrSix18, why not introduce an AVX offset in the bios so that when the CPU encounters AVX instruction sets it will downclock slightly but run nonAVX software at full bore the rest of the time (which is most of the time as AVX instructions are not that common in software).

Windows 10 has some AVX, Google Chrome has AVX, a lot of new and some older games have AVX, h.265 video compression has AVX .

Last edited:
Windows 10 has some AVX, Google Chrome has AVX, a lot of new and some older games have AVX, h.265 video compression has AVX .

Really? Had no idea! But when I watch the core frequencies opening and closing Chrome I can see the AVX offset kick in.

But Windows 10? What do you mean and where does it kick in. When I run non AVX stress tests inside Windows 10 the AVX offset doesn't kick in.

Really? Had no idea! But when I watch the core frequencies opening and closing Chrome I can see the AVX offset kick in.

But Windows 10? What do you mean and where does it kick in. When I run non AVX stress tests inside Windows 10 the AVX offset doesn't kick in.

With windows 10 I see AVX offset kick in when sitting at idle, folks might have to wait 1-5 minutes to see it kick on and off. I gave windows 10 a run again with AVX offset and it's the same bursts of AVX. I don't use AVX offset my software and windows use it and I don't want to restrict my overclock.

anybody have any idea why RealBench V2.56 cant "give me proper results" due to it not being able to identify my system correctly (I cant get the exact words used without running another benchmark and cant with this work im trying to do and multitasking on this forum) but I attached a screenshot of real bench showing I have an i7-7700 and not the 9700k like I have and was also wondering if this means my results are inaccurate as well even though it still gave me them. ill attach the scores as well
RB 4-3-19.JPG

Image Editing: 206750
Time: 25.7702

Encoding: 115997
Time: 45.9318

OpenCL: 131651
KSamples/sec: 24208

Heavy Multitasking: 130466
Time: 58.4978

System Score: 146216

P.s Thanks to you all im happy to say im prime95 AND real bench stable at 1.320 Vcore and LLC set to turbo at 5.0Ghz!! ran Prime95 Version 26.6 overnight and ran Real bench for a few hours this morning and everything ended with no errors or anything alarming, temps were awesome! averaging about 29C-31C at idle and prime95 Smallest/small FFT never went above 65-70 and I didn't even have this Corsair h100i with noctua 3,000 RPM server fans pushing, turned up! just at everyday normal fan speed. haven't tried to lower Vcore yet just because im happy to finally get it stable but will end up saving this overclock and seeing if I can lower temps a tad for idle but overall happy with the overclock but cant say ill be pushing it farther than 5.0 even though I have room. Shout out to yall who helped me! was a crazy process but can finally say I overclocked my first CPU @ 5.0Ghz on all 8 Cores

Back