• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

garrett27

Registered
Hi guys im not sure where to put this post but i am having trouble with my computer posting. I have a dfi lanparty nf4 dr and amd atholon 4000 with 2 gigs of patriot ram. ust prior to this happening I switched motherboards thinking that was the problem, then i check if there was solid voltage from them PSU on 5 7 and 12 volts and that was OK. When i start the computer all of the fans go on but the 4 debugging lights stay on. Do you guys have any idea about what this could be because i am lost?

Welcome to O/C Forums :welcome:

If you get 4 solid green LED's, fans spin normally, then it's a good guess the board itself is a goner. I had the same exact problem with 2 of my DFI NF4 boards.

Is there a way to test all your parts in another 939 system to rule out any other parts failures?

the dfi is the second board that i put all of the parts on it was having the same problem, i put it on the dfi to work through with the debug. The computer was working and then after a little bit it just went back to doing the same exact thing. All of the parts have been on a different mobo, think they both might be bad, is their anyway to check. The leds on the mobo are red, not green

Back