• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grimzore

Will be building my first custom loop only ever used Aio's so very new to this looking for help on all the parts I need and I want to do hard tubeing so any links for a good heat gun would help and anything else you think I will need. Also want to use a 360 rad my budget is 400ish.

Asus rog maximus x hero
Intel 8700k

save up more money 400$ is way to little specially if your going hard lined and need all the tools. Also check the stickies in the water cooling section make your choices then ask us if we think your good to go.

i agree. you could probably squeek by with a soft tubing loop but hard tubing isnt going to happen. you cant go into custom wcing blind or you will definitely wreck something.

dunno 60-75+ for cpu block 139-175 for gpu and backplate 100ish for a rad 100ish for a pump rez combo D5 variant thats 450 already and no tubing or fittings.

Back