• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkxeon

Hi sorry for this but this is my first time trying to build a water cooling . I have a copper tube that I was wondering if it would work is is Fined Tube of copper and nickel base it has extremely small fins I was wondering if it would cool the solution more then normal copper tube and is it worth using it >

Last edited:
Hi sorry for this but this is my first time trying to build a water cooling .I was wondering if low fined tubes can work the same type they use in heat ex changers they are made out o CuNi copper and nickel i believe .

With all respect, You need to be a little bit more specific than one sentence Please, we're not mind readers?

Hope it is better now sorry if i suck at woording man if needed i can post photo of the pype

Last edited:
There is still nothing here to go off of really. If you would like help, you are going to have to share details...something.

What is the pipe for? Is it a replacement for soft or petg tubing? Is it part of the?????????????????????

Please explain in more detail what you have going on so we can best help. :)

Give us detailed information of the PC and the liquid cooling components and what you're trying to cool or what you're trying to do. Pictures are helpful.

Wow, so that's what you're talking about.

OK so what are you planning to do with them?

I see numerous possibilities and I would love to have access to that technology, but they look very expensive?

Okay the idea that i have since i have never worked with them before are to use those either on their own or to put them inside another tube that runs a small air pump to cool the fins but frankly don't know if that will work or should i just use them as they are with normal cooling and thanks silver ever since I started working here it has been running threw my head . But their are a few problem I think i can encounter the bending of those tubes are not possible so will have to find fitting and cpu block that will work with their size.

Okay the idea that i have since i have never worked with them before are to use those either on their own or to put them inside another tube that runs a small air pump to cool the fins but frankly don't know if that will work or should i just use them as they are with normal cooling and thanks silver ever since I started working here it has been running threw my head . But their are a few problem I think i can encounter the bending of those tubes are not possible so will have to find fitting and cpu block that will work with their size.

Are they stick type tubing and not soft?

If they're soft tubing they can at least be coiled and submerged in coolant?

The stick type seriously limits the possibilities.

Stick copper tubing is hard tubing you may put a slight curve in a long piece but you won't be bending it, it's designed for either soldered or compression fittings.

Some of that tubing looks like the internals I've seen inside heat pipe air coolers but those tubes have been bent?

Back