• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need large 200+mm case fan to blow on MB/GPU PCIe slots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
I'm looking for a large high volume case fan that will impinge on my GPUs/MB chipsets. I'd like it to be reasonably quiet too. Also need an outside finger guard grill for my/cats safety. I'm using a CM-810 full tower case.

Last edited:
I was never a fan of large fan, i use to have the Xigmatek Elysium case, that case come with a 200mm fan, i keep that fan for 2 month, but i finally remove it because it keep get in the way, in my opinion, lager fan are ugly but they do push a lot of air and they're quiet.

Thanx I already looked at the usual places. I wanted input from people here who had specific experience with large fans and how well they worked in their application.

Rosewill 220mm Computer Case Fan looks interesting. Wish it came in black :(

It is sort of reminding me of what I had in my corsair case.
I recently got new case with phanek fans, I think it does better job at moving air.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...9035&cm_re=phantek_200-_-35-709-035-_-Product

Back