• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some cable management advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigtyme07

Hey guys so I've got a pretty awesome 4 monitor setup but I've got a mess of cables running up my wall now and was wondering what you would use to clean up the cables I've included a couple of pictures so you know what I'm working with but I'd love some advice on what products to use. I was thinking of a combination of zip ties and cable braid sleeving? I'm not too sure and I'm sure some of you have some experience with this. Thanks! 20170402_175559.jpg 20170402_175958.jpg

A bunch of cable ties (I use velcro re-usable ones. I find they work well). Finding an anchorpoint helps as well. Your pics are sideways... But uh. Yeah.

Just try to make everything come from a central or central points. Even if you have a lot of wires, as long as they're coming from the same spot and neatly tied together, despite the bulk, it'll look much neater.

I use twist ties to group "common" cables coming out of the PC. Then I use the Velcro tie wraps every 12 inches to keep it neat.

Back