• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some case advice.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Caen

Registered
I'm building a new PC. The details are still sketchy, but I'm now thinking about picking up a 780i FTW board, E8400 CPU, 8800GTS card, 4GB DDR2 and 10K Sata HD.

I currently own the following two cases:

Antec P150

AND

Lian Li PC-61

I'm not one who cares at all about looks. I just want the quietest and coolest(in the literal sense of the word) case on air I can get.

Is there a case out there that would justify me selling these cases and getting a new one to meet my quiet and cool needs?

I'd like to stay in the $150 area if I can get a better one. I might consider more if there is a considerable difference to justify the price.

Thanks

The P182 has a raised mobo tray to allow more wiring behind it. It also has holes in the tray for wires to come through. The P182 has 2 grommeted holes in the back for water cooling hoses and 2 switches for the top and back fans (low, med, high). Also the sliding cable hole thingy on the P182 is supposedly easier to slide.

P180 comes in silver or black, P182 comes in gunmetal or polished chrome (special edition version).

Back