• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some feedback on this build i have made (0 experience pre build.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So am i good to go guys? can i order the parts and everything?
It says everything and compatible and u guys havnet said anything about imcapitibility so im good to go?
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3Ep8I
about to order my parts now, hopefully they come within the week.

Last edited:
And besides, while running both OSs (7 and 8.1) in a couple of different systems here, 8.1 (8.2 soon) is just fine as stated above.

So am i good to go guys? can i order the parts and everything?
It says everything and compatible and u guys havnet said anything about imcapitibility so im good to go?
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3Ep8I
about to order my parts now, hopefully they come within the week.

I approve this build.
And not only am I the president of the hair club for men, I'm also a member. :thup:

The only thing I have to say is that you may wish to upgrade the CPU cooler at some point in the future. Otherwise it will be a very entertaining high-performance gaming PC and productivity PC.

Don't forget to add an OEM Windows 8.1 to your order!

I approve this build.
And not only am I the president of the hair club for men, I'm also a member. :thup:

The only thing I have to say is that you may wish to upgrade the CPU cooler at some point in the future. Otherwise it will be a very entertaining high-performance gaming PC and productivity PC.

Don't forget to add an OEM Windows 8.1 to your order!

Thank you and everyone else that helped me with this build.
I've ordered the parts and will post feedback once i've received and built it together.
I will most likely upgrade the cpu cooler, wanted the one you or the other user suggested but have no extra money for that currently so i'll stick to this for a while until i can buy a good one.
I have the OS sorted.

Back