• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help on my budget build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chemicalmy

Hello, i would like some help or some recommendation for my budget build.

My interests are:Hardcore Gaming,some online gaming, Watching HD movies, surfing the net and converting videos for my phone

My budget is from 900$ to 1000$ or here on my country php 36900 to php41000
I have some windows 7 lying around and i already have a monitor, mouse and a keyboard, case the components are the only one missing.
I'm from the philippines and 1 dollar = 41 philippine peso(php)
I'm gonna order one here in my country there's a cheap store for computer items here's the link: http://www.tipidpc.com/useritems.php?username=PCHub. They don't have an official website so that's all their items.

I don't like to overclock, and i want my motherbard to be SLI/Crossfire ready.
I would also like to know how to build one, because this is my first build and our computer here got burnt and the motherboard's fried only the peripherals are usable.. I would like this to play all the new games on high settings, just not low.. I really dont care about the noise it creates..

Processor- Intel Core i5 3470
Memory- Corsair Vengeance LP (Dual) 2x4gb ddr3 1600 CL9 (CML8GX3M2A1600C9)
Video Card- Power Color HD 7950 3gb/384bit ddr5
Optical Drive- Asus DRW-24B5ST 24x Sata
Power supply: Corsair 650 watts
Hard Drive- 500gb Seagate HDD
SSD- HD-INTEL 60gb 2.5" SSD 330 Series
Motherboard- Asrock ZH77 Pro MVP

Thank you for your help..

Back