• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to move to a smaller case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robmoo

I have a Cooler Master HAF932 case. I have mounted a 3x120 radiator to the top and am using 2 GTX 580's in SLI, ATX motherboard. I need to move to a smaller case. This case is too wide for my new desk. Any suggestions on a case that would fit my radiator? The rest of my setup is not very exotic or space consuming. I will be upgrading to the GTX 880 (single not SLI)when it is released, hopefully this quarter. I'm rather interested in build in a Plexiglas case.

I have a Cooler Master HAF932 case. I have mounted a 3x120 radiator to the top and am using 2 GTX 580's in SLI, ATX motherboard. I need to move to a smaller case. This case is too wide for my new desk. Any suggestions on a case that would fit my radiator? The rest of my setup is not very exotic or space consuming. I will be upgrading to the GTX 880 (single not SLI)when it is released, hopefully this quarter. I'm rather interested in build in a Plexiglas case.

What is your setup as it stands now? Not sure if you have those GPU's wet atm. If they are not than you'll need a case with great air flow or those suckers will overheat till you move on to a single CPU + GPU loop.

List the components of your PC and cooling solution or just add all that in your signature.

ATX MB, Dual GTX 580's air cooled. a MP35X with mounted reservoir. 12cm x 36 cm radiator. That is pretty much it.

I eyeing the Antec 902. I'd have to swap the 12cm x 3 radiator for a 200mm radiator. Are there any other full tower cases that are 8.1 inches thick or less? I can sit next to my wife's computer in a DF30 case (7.8" wide) no problems, but feel crowded next to my HAF932.

Back