• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Needing Headphone/Mic extension

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niteowl0171

I'm needing atleast a 2ft extension cable for my headphones and built in mic. I see alot of extension cables that have the two female plugin (Green & Pink) to 1/male plugin but wanting a 2 female to 2 Male plugin anyone know where I can get one?

Just beware that when your computer is turned off or booting you will get buz from the speakers with USB audio. Once you are in Windows it will behave normally. No big deal just turn the speakers off or disconnect when not in Windows. Otherwise you should get high def audio as usual.

Just beware that when your computer is turned off or booting you will get buz from the speakers with USB audio. Once you are in Windows it will behave normally. No big deal just turn the speakers off or disconnect when not in Windows. Otherwise you should get high def audio as usual.

Thanks for the heads up I'd of been hit thinking something was wrong lol! O and like your John 14:6 quote ��

Just buy two extension cables that are different colors so you can tell them apart. Beware that the microphone would especially need a well shielded cable because it is very sensitive to EMI.

Back