• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New AMD CPUs coming out next month, unlock to a hex-core?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes finally. I get to do my build at the end of speptember hello AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition. I love AMD. Im supper excited about this. I was debating on which chip to get the 965 or 955. But i im gonna get the 970!!!!!

Yawn...get a 1090t and relax until the dozer arrives, mt 2 cents. :D

This will prolly what I'm gonna do. I'm thinking of having one "kick-***" AMD setup as may main rig in my Intel farm lolz and will just leave my current main 930 pc to fold until it dies.

In my place the 965BE C3 price is already dropping almost $30 since I bought it,

Hoping that 1090 will go down too :attn:

I'm waiting for dozer. So long as Intel is that little bit quicker AMD will have the cheaper option. This will ensure I stick with AMD. I'm a value for money kind of guy, hence haven't had an Intel rig since my old Pentium 100.....

T.T I should of waited that 970 seems pretty beast. Quad core able to be a 6 core. I hated it when I buy stuff and then a few weeks later a something better comes out:mad:

Back