• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build - Budget: £400 - £500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sladeh

Hi. I'm looking to build a new PC tower (my current one is about 5 years old) on a budget of £400 > £500. I'd primary use this for photo editing (Lightroom/photoshop), video editing (1080p), gaming (doesn't need to be high spec) and general internet browsing. The only hardware I 'might' be able to salvage from my current pc is the 500w OCZ PSU.

The new tower would be connected to two 1680x1050 dell monitors and run windows 7 OS, for which I already own a copy.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

If you search the fourms there are tons of different threads just like this one go read up on those and repost with a build that you have made your self and we will help you its easier on us thank you.

what he said :p. PLease list your old hardware too please. there still might be something else you can salvage from it to cut down on costs. Like Case, DVD drive, HDD's. They will all cut down on costs.

Cos if you have the OS, Case, DDv drive, storage HDD etc £500 is enough to get you quite a nice gaming setup!

Last edited:
Back