• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

**New Build/Upgrade Help PLEASE**

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJBrown

Hi guys,

I was on here about 3 years ago and you guys helped me build a bad as* computer at the time. Now im back wanting to upgrade/build a new one.

Here are my current specs.

-ASUS M4A78T-E 790GX
-AMD X3 720
-HIS 4890 1GB
-OCZ Platinum 4GB DDR3
-WD Black 640GB
-CORSAIR 650W

If possible I would like to reuse some parts. If not then thats cool too I can buy all new.

My main goal is to have a good computer that will last for awhile and not have to do anything to. I also do not plan on overclocking it for awhile. I play BF3 and would love to play at full graphics or pretty close to. am on a semi-budget and would like to spend as little as possible while still getting the best performance for my money.

What do you guys reccomend?

You already made a thread in General Hardware...try not to make multiple threads on the same question. It keeps all the advice in one place and avoids confusion. :)

I made a thread in the AMD and INTEL forums cause I wanted to compare my options between the two different builds.

Like Knufire mentioned, we don't suggest starting identical threads in multiple forums because of the confusion they sometimes create. Hence I moved the identical thread you started in the Intel forum to the General Hardware forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back