• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case - frigin huge Biggles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks very nice Timmy, and the price is awesome too.

Take a jig saw to that thing and make some wild window in it.

I think the key to an awesome looking rig is nice and tidy setup inside, nice big clean windows, and NO fancy colord lights, we have enough rice on the streets with flashing lights.

good luck on the bidding champ :)

Chad

Thanks skinart! No bidding, I just bought straight from the seller, my total was $49. I agree about the rice dude... I like lights, but JEZ, some guys go nuts.

Timmy

THATS CRAZY MAN $49??? E bay is awesome I love it.

Good luck with ya new case and keep us updated with the pics :)

Chad

I'm watercooling it... so I really dont mind the fan thing. And as for hard drives, I only have 3, so there's enough room for me :)

Also, it has a removable motherboard tray.

Plus, HDD's can always be ghetto-modded into the gas with some JBweld, or just some well placed screws. Nice deal. Should be a grand mod =)

I think there is plenty of room for fans in that case, you could have 2 x 120's on top? One at the back above the PS, one window 120 for vid card etc, one at bottom at front, and at the rear above pci's.

Youll need a CAUTION sign near your pc so young kids dont get stuck against the intake grills from the air flow in that sucker!

I think its gunna be a great case and for $49 i think its an awesome deal.

Chad

Back