• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case! Pics!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jacobman

Just got this and have to say its pretty nice. Got tired of the big 70lbs case so something smaller and lighter, definently different in its own way. It is pretty strong and the handle is rock solid, ive been carrying it around all day. Theres really no secret places to hide my wires to that is the best ive done so far. Hope you like! :)

dsc01311.jpg

dsc01312.jpg

dsc01315.jpg

dsc01314.jpg

dsc01317.jpg

Nice case, supreme cable management with the little space you have to work with. Good job !! = )

Thanks for complements on the wire management. Temp wise compared to my xaser3 is only about 2-3c more which is way worth it, none of the super loud noise anymore, lol. :)

time to change the sig , and yes great cable managment , not really a fan of the small cases , I am a full tower man myself , but I do have 1 mid for my new build

are there any gripes that you have with this case? One of my friends wants one and so far i have given the go to him to get it.

I prefer full towers too myself but i am actually looking for agood lightweight for my lan rig.

Yea i loved my full tower except i started to mod it without the right tools for the job so there were alot of sharp rugged fan holes and such, but now i have the right tools so if i did anything it wouldnt be horrible as it was with my full tower.

So far i havent found any gripes about it, except that theres no secret places for hiding cables. Which isnt that big of a deal if you can do a decent wiring job. Some people have said that the handle looked not very good but they obviously dont own it because that handle is rock solid, a perfect lan machine. So i would have to recomend it 10/10!! Plus it looks cool, like a ammo box, kinda matches BF2. :)

Do you think an xp-120 would fit in this with an Asus A8R-MVP? I really like the design of this case, but the lack of space between the PSU and CPU concerns me.

JU571N said:
Do you think an xp-120 would fit in this with an Asus A8R-MVP? I really like the design of this case, but the lack of space between the PSU and CPU concerns me.

Oh man....maybe if the fins were going down and the heatpipes were facing the power supply.

I'm thinking of getting this case, when I can scrape together some money - I travel a fair bit with my tower, and having a nice sturdy handle will be heavenly. :)

Jacobman said:
Oh man....maybe if the fins were going down and the heatpipes were facing the power supply.

I looked at one in person today (didn't realize we sold these at my work), and it's actually a lot bigger then pictures make it out to be. With the CPU slot in the location it's at on the A8R-MVP I think it'll fit, though it will be a tight one. I'll find out for sure when I get one in a few weeks.

Back