• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Butter1215

Since I might rebuild my Dell im gonna need a new case... I was wondering if anyone knew any sites or cases that were nice and simple... preferably in black with a plexiglass side with blue neons inside... Ive been looking at ATX mid cases but I really dont like any of them... oh and also no PSU is needed

Budget? As far as the neon lights, You can get light kits and add them to any case, So you really shouldn't let that limit your choices in cases.

Id like to spend about $150 max for a case... and like you said I can buy the neons after... id just like a nice simple black case with a plexi side

Having all those 5 1/4" bays is so nice, allows you to install a radiator in the front like this....

Radiator%20mounted.jpg

Looks like ill go with the Lian Li case... nice and simple... ill probably buy a nice blue light to light up the plexi side panel

Back