• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New In Town

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mllrkllr88

Hello World!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi!

I am David Miller, I am an hwbot bencher (mllrkllr88) and I have been active in the extreme overclock community since about 2010. I currently have a "home" base over at overclock.net but I have been spending some time here recently and thought id say hi! I don't know many people here, but over the last few years I have come to Funsoul a little bit.

My favorite things to bench are OLD GPU's like 8800's and GTX260's for instance! I love taking a $20 GPU, modding it to the max, and making torturing it with voltage + cold!

What sorts of things do you guys like to do? Are there any ambient cooled benchers out there? Some of the best benching times I have had was putting my computer outside and taking advantage of cold air, anyone pulling shenanigans like that around here?

Cheers,
Dave

Good to see you, sir Dave!
Taco doesn't bench, mostly lurks around asking questions.
Mild overclocker.

Back