• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New issue with my Sabertooth R2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NZKshatriya

DMCA Violated Member
Got the booting to a prompt fixed thanks to Mr. Scott, and now this shows up.

If I restart my system from within windows, and try to go into BIOS via drumming on delete, nothing.
Not until I hit the restart button, only THEN does the system recognize the delete input and go into BIOS.

Any thoughts on this one?

Yessir it is......With the overabundance of 3.0s on the sabertooth I thought meh why not lol (Not like I'm ever going to have enough 3.0 devices to warrant the number they decided to put on the thing.....)

If moving to a 2.0 fixes it, its done. Have the case mounted on an old tube TV swivel mount, so its easy to get to the back.

Just wondering, is the theoretical limit of USB 3 the same 127 connected devices per controller as previous incarnations? One of these days I swear, I will build a 127 port powered hub just to do it.

I would try and see if the USB 2.0 fixes the issue. I'm pretty certain the Saberkitty (like most AM3+ boards) requires USB3 drivers that may not be loading prior to the post.

Back