• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New MBM 5.3.0.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cowboy X

There is a new MBM out

" Added: Intel ICH5 support, W83L785TS-S support, W83L785TR support, W83L785R support, W83627HF/ADM1027 Combo support as used on Tyan s2665UANF, ADM1030/ADM1025 Combo support as used on the Intel D850GB, AMD1030 dual support re-coded, Several Voltages added, thank you to all the users sending them in, $PCNAME will be replace with your PC's name in email subject line, Installer will by default enabled $2E and $4E scanning if you do a new install, but you can say no if you don't want to.

Changes: Higher compensation possible , Reset of the high/low list should now work better with 3rd party tools that push values into the sharedmemory (all values are set to current and the counter to 1 for "custom" sensors), You can now show up to 16 voltages, see the help file for more info.

Fixes: Typo in the ITE/SIS -12 voltage, Crash with GL520SM sensor chip, LM85 fan error, GL5xxxSM voltage wrong, In the misc directory is a batch file named "uninstall problems.bat" which should help out those users who have issues where unwise.exe does not find INSTALL.LOG (I sure hope this finally fixes it) "

Link : http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

Great program - got me out of a lot of failed experiments.

-- how's Barbados at this time of year ?

Belfast is just out of the cold wet season to the mild wet season.

Does this version have the ability to automatically turn your PC off at a certain temp? I heard somewhere that MBM5 could do this, I just don't know how?

Thanks

installing this fukt up my system. when it starts it says display.dll caused a prob and must close, and then the dashboard doesnt work anymore, and my prime 95 got messed up cause of it too, just doesnt work. so i uninstalled it and reinstalled the old one, same problem. woo flippin hoo

Dam! and i was hoping it fixed a glitch it has displaying the temp in the LED board's display with my 8k3a+.

I tried several ways, no dice. It werks on the

8RDA+
8KHA

Not the 8K3A+

Back