• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New member, new systems, etc etc.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
webdevour said:
any upgrade can be "suitable", depending on what you use it for. If it will give you better performance and or more productivity in whatever it is that you do on your computer, then by all means it is a suitable upgrade. Also, I think 3800+ performance is best comparable to an dual core E2140, with the exception that the Intel proc. will overclock higher than the 3800+

By "suitable" I meant "worth it" as in worth the monetary value? I want to get this freaking Single Core 3200+ out of my system but I don't want to waste an upgrade :(

webdevour said:
By "suitable" I meant "worth it" as in worth the monetary value? I want to get this freaking Single Core 3200+ out of my system but I don't want to waste an upgrade :(
an X2 3800+? it sure is worth it, considering how cheap they are, and they overclock pretty well to boot

Back