• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi all! I just signed up here because I think this is the best overclockers community, and is not a joke xD

Indeed, I'm here to learn about this world (this year I will start a Degree in Computer Engineering) and also to learn more english (I'm spanish), because someday I would like to work at USA or UK as Videogames Programmer, or something related with my degree.

What can I say about me? My name is Leandro, I'm 18 years old. As I said, I live at Spain and I have been learning about computers since I'm 12; but at Overclocking world I'm lost. Where I live all people know me because they always want me to repair their computers (hahaha).

I hope to learn enough with your help, and if anyone sees I make a mistake in English is free to correct me because it will help me ;)

Regards

@jev Nice rig man!!

i think that quiete cost you a lot? but it's worth it!

it's 30C here in Holland now so i did a nice prime test to maximum stress test my pc. the temps are : 65C 64C 62C 62C @3.6 ghz so it's quite nice with a room temp of 30C :p even my aerocool temp monitor said it was 30C in my computer:p

the bottleneck of my system is now the gpu : 260GTX 896mb sp 216
that's my next upgrade.

Welcome emilix123! :welcome:

You won't be able to make a signature until you have several posts in post-granting forums (the hardware forums). It's an anti-spam feature that keeps spammers from signing up, putting in a sig to be crawled by search engines and then never posting.

Back