• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ryck said:
Hi everyone, this is my first post.
I have 7 borgs, 16GHz total, running 24/7 and a few cheap Celerons
running 6-8 hours a day.
All folding for Team 32 :D

Welcome to Team 32!!!

Thanks for the power. Have any questions just ask.

Enjoy
Psy

Here

Hi first post and first OC above

Arctic Cooling Super Silent Pro 4L
ABIT IC7-G
35c idle/50c load case temp 32c-35c
anything you guys can recommend to improve I'm all ears

Happy to help out Team 32

Last edited:
ilikepies_143 said:
Here

Hi first post and first OC above

Arctic Cooling Super Silent Pro 4L
ABIT IC7-G
35c idle/50c load case temp 32c-35c
anything you guys can recommend to improve I'm all ears

Happy to help out Team 32

What nick you folding under?
Welcome to 32, Thanks for the cycles :)

I just started folding, about 5 minutes ago. Hi guys!

I currently have an HT P4 at 3.2 ghz and I'm running the dually cpu thingie. All is well.

Last edited:
Welcome all! The subteams are a great place to go to get a start out on Folding. Be it Strat and my team of F(OC)LD (a bunch of older folders getting together) or even the Folding_Monkeys of The_Garynator.... all the subteams are great.

just downloaded and installed.....hope i got it setup the right way. put my user name as fx-53 and team 32.....

if goofed tell me

ok.

Will F@H work right running on a cluster? ive wanted to justify a large cluster for a while, and i think i found my reason....

Yes, you can run it on a cluster of sorts.... Try Overclockix LTSP.... and as soon as i get the time to help King_Warg with it... we are working on a version of Linux designed to Cluster-Fold just like Overclockix LTSP

Hello everyone,
My name is she-ra, I've been folding for team 32 since last August for Mustanley's team and I've been reading the forum for a while now. I have my home computers folding already, and I am working on the ones at work and trying to get my dad to fold on the computers at his house. Just wanted to say hi and say what an impressive community you have here; all working for a wonderful cause. There sure are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Thanks! :) :cool: :beer: :D :p

Just started Folding

Well I just started running F@H last night, and it's already saying that my total score is 7. My user name is 8thDeadlySyn and of course I'm folding for Team 32. I'm only running at stock, because I don't think I can overclock with my Asus A7V400-MX, but my AXP 3000+ seems to be holding up pretty well.

Fx-53 said:
ok.

Will F@H work right running on a cluster? ive wanted to justify a large cluster for a while, and i think i found my reason....

i don't think it supports a cluster. However people make "farms" of simple computers all connect to one computer with a router. That one computer hadles the net access and delivers work units to all the happy little comps in the farm :D

i think i read somewere i could run multiple instances of it by clustering. ive got to try to find someone whos setup a farm or cluster thats doing it. i would like to run diskless(and hddless if possible.....at least on each individual rig), and not have to put graphics cards in on each system

http://overclockix.octeams.com/

Go there, and download Overclockix LTSP

That's the 'cluster fold' version of Overclockix. I think it will do what you need.

~Frank

Fx-53 said:
i think i read somewere i could run multiple instances of it by clustering. ive got to try to find someone whos setup a farm or cluster thats doing it. i would like to run diskless(and hddless if possible.....at least on each individual rig), and not have to put graphics cards in on each system

I am deployed overseas in afghanistan, I cant run F@H on a gov computer, but i have two of my own here that I can run it on. is there any way to turn in work units that were done on a computer that has no network connection?

Back