• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New P4 2.4B Stepping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The D1 stepped 400/533 Mhz FSB chips have been out for a good while now. I was looking for a 1.8A D1, I found two on ebay, but didn't have the money at the time to buy it. Both of them were pulled from Dell's.

Thanks for the info guys. Yeah i guess i will pick up the D1 steppings for the 533fsb P4's:)

Cheers.
Kenn.

Hi guys, i currently have a P4 2.4C who is a poor oc'er cause he maxes out only at 3.1 , anyway, my old CPU is a 2.4B overclocking at 3.55 STABLE!! I mean prime95 for 24 hours, and stability test and games etc.. Awosome oc'er, i will put him back on after i get my BH-7 back from abit cause i damages its bios.
I run my 2.4B with an abit Bh-7 and my new IC-7. Couls do stable at 3.5 at both of them and 3.55 at the IC-7. Voltage just 1.6 sometimes even at stock.. i mean guys its the golden chip

Not bad not bad at all.

Care to indulge us with some more details? such as cooling? temps? Scode? Country it was made in? what Week?

Perhaps some of us have this golden chip and ar unaware of its abilitie. or maybe it is "the: golden chip.

ps: apologies if my post isnt coherrant, should have ogne to bed 5 hours ago. too busy designing Uber site.

Hi.

What made is your chip? I have a philippines and i haven't installed it yet. Is philippines good? Its a SL6Q8.
pack date: 08/27/2003
FPO/BATCH # 7326A689

Cheers.
Kenn.

Is my chip good? Its made in philippines D0 stepping. I am worried that its not made in malaysia or costa rica.

Cheers.
Kenn.

Back