• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New P4 Thermal Throttling Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks upped my vcore loads and my Mhz and found out my pressie throttles just over 60c, dual priming on heat test high vcore though.
So if anyone is getting over 60 full load should definatly use this program.

jenko said:
Thanks upped my vcore loads and my Mhz and found out my pressie throttles just over 60c, dual priming on heat test high vcore though.
So if anyone is getting over 60 full load should definatly use this program.

That actually meshes well with a review done by Tom's hardware . Basically anyone running a Prescott had better be advised to get some aftermarket cooling and thermal paste . I strongly suspect that only a very small minority can use the stock heatsink and have loads which are always below 60 .

Cowboy X said:
What cooling are you using .

Im using a old stock ally heat sink that came with my 2.66ghz northwood pc its very basic with a 80mm fan it doing 2500rpm, its old and basic but its better then the rubbish intel hsf that came with my 3.0e

Back