• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new PC Build for VR :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just wanted to update that the build is done , have been testing it for the past week and a half and it's awesome! Thanks a lot everyone! I ended up exchanging the Noctua Fans/Heat sink for a Corsair H110i because the heatsink took too much space and limited my RAM and PCI ports, ended up being cheaper.

Got Windows from my university for free and plugged in to my HTC Vive and it runs super smooth, I will post some benchmarks later on my signature :) Oh and I'll post some pics later

Anyone got any suggestions for some leds, I kind of want to try adding some led lighting to the case. idk I feel pride in the fact I managed to get it running and want to make it flashy to show off :p

Last edited:
Lighting will depend on whether or not you want to be able to change the color. RGB lights tend to be more expensive, where solid ones tend to have more connectivity options.

Solid color is fine, any color will do really. Reading amazon there seems to be an issue with lifetime so I'll have to research to find a good rated one unless you guys have a suggestion

Woah that's really cool. I almost feel like I can do seasonal themes hahaha:p
It's a bit pricey but I'm assuming it will probably last forever so I guess I might as well bite the bullet. Thanks again! I'll post pics of it once I try it out

Back