• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to Sleeving - Looking for Recommendation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anhikilator

Hey guys,

I'd like to sleeve my ps cords in white. What would you recommend me to do? I've never done this before so I need as many details as possible. So far, I found in amazon both, a sleeving kit and sleeved cables from NZXT (Same brand as my case).

Amazon is my preferred store but I can buy somewhere else if cheaper.

Thanks,

Ank.

Some electronics stores sell spiral cable sleeves. They are very easy to install and do not require disassembling anything.

Hey guys, could you please review this cart? Will I have everything I need? Any comments, suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I'm also adding a second fan on the front of the case and a case to my ssds which are hanging in the 3.5 bay with only one bolt.

Also, have any of you bought in outletpc before? I found the best prices there, but the review of most of the products are 2 and the same, something like, this is the best price, and this site is great, funny and scary at the same time.

Attachments

• outletpc.png
    outletpc.png
    16 KB · Views: 45
Back