• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Wii, what would be the top 10 games I should put in my gamefly queue?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

So we got a Wii this Christmas. So far we have just a couple of games, Wii Sports, New Super Mario Bros.Wii, Just Dance 2 (For the kids :D), and Lego: Indiana jones ;)

What would be the top 10 games you guys would recommend I put in my Gamefly Queue?

Mario Kart
Winter Sports or We Ski (need the balance board)

I use Wii Fit more than anything.

Mario Kart for sure. Hours of fun, no joke.
Wii resort (requires the motion plus remotes) is a great game as well.
Definitely Super Smash Bros Brawl. It's an oldie, but a great game if you like the series.

New 007
New donkey kong country returns
new super mario bros
Epic Mickey

^_^ donkey kong country returns is awesome btw

I've heard terrible things about Epic Mickey, it's gotten really poor reviews where there nothing really 'epic' about it.

That said, the two Mario Galaxy (MG2 was one of the best Nintendo games of all time, imo) games are excellent. the Metroid games were good as well. You could also check out Paper Mario and Zelda if you are into those types of games.

DKC:R is a good time, although some parts can be a little annoying.

They ported the original Metroid series to the Wii, but it'sb hard to find, not many were made. As previous people said, Mario Kart, both Galexys. Zelda: Twilight Princess was an epic game, IMO.

Epic Mickey's fun. I am a bit of a Disney fan so maybe that's why, but people only really complained about the camera.

Donkey Kong Country: Returns
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
New Super Mario Bros(Though I do suggest keeping the volume low as this easily the worst Mario sound track).
Boom Blox

Back