• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Wolfenstein Game!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks awesome! Not sure about all the pretty colors and what seemed like a lazer... (I like killing nazis with traditional weapons) but the graphics look really good.

I posted in the console section beacuse at the end of the video it does not list PC. :(

I think in a interview with id or wahtever they said it would be out for pc, mac, ps3, xbox 360.

LOL for about the last year or so most magizine ad's etc i see for games that i know are coming out for pc don't advertise it. The tiny bit of different colors of ink for a logo must cost them more then they make on pc titles these days.

This = Good. Any idea what engine this will be on? (Please don't say doom3)

Doesn't look anything like the Wolfenstein I know & love, I want to see a beefy chaingun not another generic energy weapon.

It's on the cover of this month's Gameinformer, I didn't get around to that article yet though. Will update later..

Back