• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same, but my next build won't be for at least another 10 years. :/ Dual majoring in Math and Physics. :D By the time I'm out of college we'll all be running triple-screen 4k 3D monitor setups. :p

i have to take a lot of math for my aimbot manufacturing degree I mean software engineering and thats really good to hear it gets easier im taking precalc in college

Calculus is easier than trig, which is easier than algebra. And differential equations are easier than calculus. :D

My math grade wholeheartedly disagrees with you. :p

Though my school only teaches non calc-based physics...which is rather frustrating. Makes things so much harder than necessary. :rain:

Granulated over 20 years ago and still love math in general terms but my brain cells throw a fit whenever I try to solve homework problems for my kids.

That said...helps with poker hehe

Poker? Poker? Geez...but I hardly know 'er hehe

Though my school only teaches non calc-based physics...which is rather frustrating. Makes things so much harder than necessary. :rain:

Proving Newton's law of gravity purely with algebra and trig is fun. :p

EDIT: Specifically, Newton's spherical shell theorem.

Last edited:
Geometry was the easiest for me and my high school sucked when it came to math, didn't prepare me at all and had to start with TWO remedial classes in college to make up for their lackluster preparation...

I know it's partially my fault that i'm naturally just bad at math, but damn, at least teach me enough so I get into 90 and only have to take that remedial class and not both 80 AND 90...

im pretty good at math
just forget How to solve a problem sometimes
im taking algebra in college and its not hard but I would not say its Fun
its Meh

This thread has been ever so slightly derailed :rofl:

BTW - I had no trouble up to calculus....but once there I was lost forever (maybe it was the weed :confused:).

Any reason why I shouldn't pick up the Thermaltake TR2 TR-500 500W? I need a 140mm PSU to power a 3770K, 7970, 1 hard drive, couple of fans; no heavy OC'ing as this is a m-itx build...

$25 after rebate & 20% off code seems to good to be true...

A couple of months ago, I used a thermaltake tr2 650w i grabbed from best buy when my psu died, i used it for about a week. At that time i had a single card and my gaming power draw was about 350w. That was enough to make the tr2 run its fan at full speed, and make some kind of horrid coil whine type of noise. I wouldnt even take another tr2 if it was free, nevermind actually pay for one.

Back