• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
no dolphin emulator and/or garage PC.

dolphin runs playable with onboard video, a 430 or something like that would probably be a major improvment
needs to be skinny and not a whole lot of power, it'll be in a shuttle xpc with the pci 16x on the outside edge (dumb design)

That monitor isn't a bad deal, but it's a TN screen, not an IPS. Just a personal preference of mine. :p

Caved in and bought that scandisk SSD for my netbook. Can't wait until it comes in; I've been looking to get one for awhile.

ARGH! SAN disk not SCAN!

get people that say that all the time at work, i tell them we dont scan any sort of discs at walmart but we can convert you VHS tapes to DVDs and DVD's are discs

Exactly, i don't know if i'll ever spend less then 1000$ on a computer build ever again, unless the dollar drops drastically in value within the years to come. Or we get the reverse of inflation.

Back