• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope, they don't actually send those to everybody. "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEPHWP25." Was really hoping to snag a 1 TB SSD under $600 :)

Yep. I've got 2 email addresses that are signed up for offers. There is stuff that only goes to the one address, and the codes don't work if you address/login isn't flagged for receiving it.

So it isn't 100% personalized, but it gets sent to accounts that spend more a lot with them.

didnt know that part ....then they better get mine fixed lol been a month and no emails I'm about to dump some money there and hoping there'll be a code or 2 I can use lol.

2/11/14

Huge sale, quite a few good deals. Those Pioneer SP-FS51-LRs are an amazing deal at $130 per pair. Luckily, I don't collect floor-standers.

I signed up then changed my email preferences..... Worked for me. No mail and the codes work. You guys keep me up to date on sales :)

I'm waiting for enemy within to go on sale so I can actually play xcom (already have xcom enemy unknown)

2/13/14

Medium-large sale.

FYI, budget Polk speakers are meh. Pioneer dominates the budget audio market.

That's actually good to know, was just thinking about how those Polks plus a smaller receiver would fit perfectly on my dresser with my HTPC and old HP w2408h. Looks like I'm stuck with the crappy speakers built into the w2408h for a while :(

That's actually good to know, was just thinking about how those Polks plus a smaller receiver would fit perfectly on my dresser with my HTPC and old HP w2408h. Looks like I'm stuck with the crappy speakers built into the w2408h for a while :(

Luckily Pioneer's SP-BS41-LRs go on sale for $100 / pair quite often. :) I got a pair a couple weeks ago for $70 (after $30 MIR).

Their sound signature is comparable to that of the Wharfdale Diamond 10.1 ($350 / pair).

Luckily Pioneer's SP-BS41-LRs go on sale for $100 / pair quite often. :) I got a pair a couple weeks ago for $70 (after $30 MIR).

Their sound signature is comparable to that of the Wharfdale Diamond 10.1 ($350 / pair).

Thanks, have a birthday coming up so I may start dropping hints to people :D

Back