• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
4/4/14

That WD Black^2 Dual Drive thing looks...interesting. 120GB SSD + 1TB HD? O__o

I've heard of those. Kind of like their answer to Seagate's hybrid drives. Only...not hybrid.

Edit: Kind of amused they added the 212 Evo. I've seen them hit the ~$30 pricepoint quite a bit. Well, if anyone needs a cheap heatsink, now is your chance to grab one of the better ones in that price range.

Is Corsair getting close to releasing a new model of this? I wonder if some so called refurbs are new product that the manufacturer just wants to blow out at a low price. As a bonus they can reduce warranty exposure.

Eh the h100i if already out so I donno. I kinda want to get the refurb for an itx build I want to do

This a good price for a 480Gb SSD?

Sorry that it's tigerdirect, I get email deals from them now :shrug:

Last edited:
This a good price for a 480Gb SSD?
Tigerdirect linky

Sorry that it's tigerdirect, I get email deals from them now :shrug:

It was (editing this post since it changed already) a great price, but is it a great brand? I don't know :) Tangent: I detest TigerDirect's <noscript> redirect that would rather kick a potential customer out the door than let them browse a plain "Web 1.0" site.

Last edited:
It's a great price, but is it a great brand? I don't know :) Tangent: I detest TigerDirect's <noscript> redirect that would rather kick a potential customer out the door than let them browse a plain "Web 1.0" site.

From everything I've seen the seagate SSDs are pretty good. That's probably the cheapest I've seen one of the seagate 480s go for.

Its cool to see these "super narrow bezel" monitors, but none of them can match the 6mm bezel of my Dell screens :p

Pretty awesome sale though!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...040814-Index-_-OFSCups-_-9SIA3Y61C69832-L030B

$18.95 For a 12oz Glass Bottle? and you save $4.82? Are people crazy these days? I can't be the only one who remembers the 1 liter glass bottles that came FREE with a Coke-a-Cola.

What in the world have we become?
:facepalm:

But, but but it comes with a travel sleeve, and you don't have to go through the trouble of selecting a color! Ignore the fact that you can get any old plastic sports water bottle for 99 cents if you look around.

Back