• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg is the bomb!!! I ordered half of the items in my sig from them and every single item left the building the very next day and arrived within 3-5 business days.

Newegg is good but it use to be better. I remember when my orders processed in an unholy 30 minutes! Now, my orders usually take at least a day or two to process. Too bad... Still A+ CS though in my book.

Everything with Newegg for me, if I put in an order before 2PM CST, it ships that day, no rush shipping required. I think out of all the orders 2 didn't ship within the same day, 1 the item just went out of stock and would be shipped a day or 2 later which it did, and the 2nd one, well it shipped the following day.

Now if its shipped, and you have overnight shipping, and didn't recieve it the next day then yes theres an issue with that as long as there was no "nature" issues making it impossible for the delivery company to ship it in time.

Back